Skin Care Tips
Skin Care Tips
Fall is rapidly approaching, so here are skin care tips for beautiful skin throughout the fall. Since cooler temperatures often comes dry, irritated skin. Follow these simple steps to help your skin in the best condition possible throughout this cooler season:
Skin Care Tips For Fall
- Wash with a creamy body wash. You’ll need extra skin hydration during the fall and winter, and switching to something that adds moisture will help you avoid flakiness and itching.
- Follow that up with a thicker lotion than you used all summer. Now that you’re not breaking a sweat during your daily routine, your skin will appreciate a thicker cream.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen! Remember that you can still burn in the fall and the winter, so apply a moisturizer with an SPF of at least 15 to all exposed skin.
- Exfoliate regularly. Use a shower pouf or a creamy body scrub to help remove any dead, flaky skin and keep you nice and smooth.
- Pay special attention to your feet and your lips. The skin on these areas will tend to dry out quickly in the fall and winter. Apply a heavy foot cream under your socks each day, and a lip balm that you like before going outside and braving the elements.
Following these tips will help your skin stay silky smooth throughout the cold, dry seasons of fall and winter. If you are considering laser hair removal treatment, make sure you know when is the best time to start laser hair removal treatments and other skin care tips.